Well this is a test run.....I'm new to blogging, so please be patient.
Tim and Dennis, Thanks for enabling us to communicate more easily and keep the momentum going for our first family reunion in thirteen years.
It seems early to make reservations, but the next two months will fly by with Spring activities and all our usual obligations, etc. It's probably not a bit too early for those of us who are sure we're going to participate to go ahead and book a room. The Quality Inn at Heber Springs has been suggested as a good motel site, and the number there is:501-362-1000. They of course, also have a web site, which you can Google.
Looking forward to a lot of good times June 20th, if that's the consensus date.
Please let us hear any and all suggestions, questions and concerns.
Phil
Phil,
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, June 20th will not work for my family. I will be at the Southern Baptist Convention, which is being held June 19-25 in Louisville, Kentucky. Presently, I have the weekends of June 13 and 27 open.
Blessings all,
Tim
Just wanted to say it was good to see everybody at the reunion. I hope we can do it more often. Mike Yarbrough
ReplyDeleteIt's a little chilly tonight over here in Tennessee. It sure feels like fall, It's about time. Hope everyone is well. Mike
ReplyDelete