Our family's most important news is Jerry's dad is going to be 100 years old October 26th. There will be a birthday celebration for him at his favorite restaurant in Memphis; I will go up with Jerry for that, haven't been in that direction since our family reunion. Lane will be making a literal "flying trip from L.A.", coming in on Tuesday for the birthday on Wednesday, leaving for L.A. on Thursday going back and we'll be headed back to Gulf Shores.
Only other news is after no rain at all all summer long, we've had over 18 inches so far and it is still raining today. Lots of water all in one short time and we needed it. Wish some of it could have been dumped on Texas!
- From Barbara Yarbrough Bullard
100 years. Not many of us will live that long. I wish him all the best and closer to his birthday I will send him a card.
ReplyDeleteAmen! What an accomplishment! - Tim
ReplyDelete